Lumberjanes Original Graphic Novel: The Shape of Friendship (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $44.39
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
The second original graphic novel set in the critically-acclaimed Lumberjanes world!
While adventuring in the woods, Jo, Mal, Molly, April, and Ripley discover the hiding place of a group of magical creatures called Pookas and they think they’ve found new friends. But what they don’t know is that the Pookas are tired of hiding, and they’ve found the perfect way to join the outside world…by impersonating the Lumberjanes themselves and taking over Camp! To reclaim their identities, the ’Janes will have to work together to remember who they really are…and to help another group of friends accept themselves, too, in a story about looking inside yourself and learning to love who you meet there.
Based on the New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series, Lumberjanes: Shape of Friendship is written by New York Times best-selling author Lilah Sturges (The Magicians: Alice's Story, Jack of Fables) and illustrated by polterink (Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass).
About the Author
Shannon Watters is a senior editor at BOOM! Studios and head of its critically-acclaimed YA imprint BOOM! Box. She is also the co-creator and co-writer of the award-winning comic book series LUMBERJANES. She lives in Los Angeles.