Olympus Om-D E-M1 Mark III: Pocket Guide: Buttons, Dials, Settings, Modes, and Shooting Tips (Spiral)
Designed for photographers who haven't memorized every button, dial, setting, and feature on their Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Rocky Nook's handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you're out and about.
- - Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
- - Identify every button and dial on your camera
- - Learn the essential modes and settings you need to know
- - Dive deeper with additional features of your camera
- - Execute step-by-step instructions for shooting in-camera multiple exposures, HDR photographs, interval timer photography, and time-lapse movies
- - Follow tips and techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)