Seventeen Against the Dealer (The Tillerman Cycle #7) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Tillerman Cycle series.
- #1: Homecoming (The Tillerman Cycle #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Dicey's Song (The Tillerman Cycle #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: A Solitary Blue (The Tillerman Cycle #3) (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: The Runner (The Tillerman Cycle #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Come a Stranger (The Tillerman Cycle #5) (Paperback): $8.87
- #6: Sons from Afar (The Tillerman Cycle #6) (Paperback): $8.87
Do you have to lose everything to see what truly matters? Find out in the seventh and final installment of Cynthia Voigt’s Tillerman cycle.
Dicey Tillerman has big dreams. She’s started a boatbuilding business, and she’s determined to prove she can succeed on her own. That’s why she resists the offer of help from Cisco, the mysterious stranger who turns up one day at her shop.
But running a business doesn’t leave much time for the people Dicey treasures—her grandmother, her younger siblings, and her boyfriend, Jeff. Then it turns out that Dicey has placed her trust with the wrong person. Suddenly she stands to lose everything….Has Dicey discovered too late what really matters to her?
Cynthia Voigt deftly navigates nuances of identity and resilience in this triumphant conclusion to her acclaimed Tillerman cycle.
About the Author
Cynthia Voigt won the Newbery Medal for Dicey’s Song, the Newbery Honor Award for A Solitary Blue, and the National Book Award Honor for Homecoming, all part of the beloved Tillerman Cycle. She is also the author of many other celebrated books for middle grade and teen readers, including Izzy, Willy-Nilly, and Jackaroo. She was awarded the Margaret A. Edwards Award in 1995 for her work in literature, and the Katahdin Award in 2004. She lives in Maine.